Thursday, November 16, 2006

Taking a New Direction...

I've decided that I'm going to try taking this blog in a new/different direction than I originally intended. I'm going to be blogging from time to time and sharing my thoughts on the Christian response to various issues in our culture. Controversial: yes. Something that we shouldn't talk about: I don't think so. My point in these blogs isn't to try and offend anyone. I know that probably won't happen, but my intentions are not to go out and start attacking people for their views/actions. I'm hoping that these will get people thinking, and if not that, at least they will get me thinking. Well, just thought I should share that before I launch my blog into that direction. I'll be posting again soon.



-Garrett





Technorati Tags:

No comments: