Wednesday, November 15, 2006

First Post

I've decided to enter the world of blogging. I haven't really done this before, so these might suck at first, but hopefully I'll get the hang of it eventually. I'm posting on blogger through an extension to Firefox that I downloaded. I also connected my blog to Facebook so that it will automatically update and post my new blog entries as notes. I'm pretty proud of myself for setting all of this up, and I'm hoping to be able to blog at least once a week. I hope that blogging won't distract me too much from my homework. As of tonight, I've already wasted about and hour setting this thing up. Meh... oh well. I don't regret it... yet. Well, I really should do some homework, but I'll try to keep blogging so keep an eye out!





Technorati Tags:

No comments: